American Idol Forum Forum Index

<  American Idol Season 9 Forum  ~  Simon

daffylee
Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:43 am Reply with quote
[b] Simon....
There is no replacement for you. We have come to rely on your insensitive ways but realize that you know your stuff. You can be harsh but not without reason. I fear if you leave the show...it will end shortly afterwards if for no other reason but boredom. [/b]
KerriLynn
Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:45 pm Reply with quote
You got it exactly right with that post. Randy... he's getting repetitive ("it didn't work for me, dog"). Ellen honestly shares her opinion, but it's just that... the opinion of a music listener, just like me, you, and everyone else. Kara is just a bit wacky, her responses are often the opposite of what she ought to be saying. The only opinion I trust as completely valid and with substance, the best ear, the best advice, that's Simon. Without him, I can't imagine how the show could go on. Who on this earth is an equivalent of Simon, noone. He knows JUST what he's talking about.
daffylee
Posted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:15 am Reply with quote
Thanks, I thought perhaps I might be the only one who felt that way. It is even hard for me to watch this season. Crystal is the forerunner and the others will have a hard time keeping up with her, she is really talented and the others are good but have not displayed any current threats that would make me think that there could be someone better. I think that the judging has become so repetitive and don't really feel the need for four judges. I say bring Paula back and make Simon Stay. After watching the last couple of weeks and watching Simon, "Cower Down" and actually be nice seems to be forced.