American Idol Forum Forum Index

<  American Idol Season 8 Forum  ~  Allison should have been in finals

teva
Posted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:10 am Reply with quote
if you have been an Idol viewer for the last 7 years, you know we go through this each year. Why some go, why some stay. Mark my word, Kris will win this season. Sorry Adam fans. Anyone that has an ear for music, knows Adam and Allison, like 95% of the viewers , they should (have) been in the final. Take a minute and think about the last performances by Allison and Kris. Times up, I though so. Did you see the look on the face of Kris. (Deer in the headlights), he knew something was wrong.
TWO FINAL NOTES: First, if Adam decides to pillow talk with Bill, Bob, or Sally, who really cares. When I read, "O but he is gay", it makes me laugh.
Second, Allison received more publicity today coming in 4th then she would have coming in second, behind Adam. Maybe American Idol producers know what there doing!!!!!

Teva
aifanatic
Posted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:45 am Reply with quote
It's too bad Allison didn't go further. However, I'll be that she has a huge career nonetheless. She's wicked talented.
gladperez
Posted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:12 am Reply with quote
I would have liked the competition to be between Allison and Adam, but that didn't happen. I enjoy Allison the best. She will go far. Hard to believe she's only 17. But I take comfort in the fact that Jennifer Hudson didn't win and look at her now.

I predict Allison will be back....and soon!

Glad