American Idol Forum Forum Index

<  American Idol Season 9 Forum  ~  who do you think could easily score a top hit on the radio?

KerriLynn
Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:59 pm Reply with quote
I'm not asking who you think should win American Idol necessarily. Who's voice (or voices) can you easily imagine could sing a song which could quickly become a top hit on the radio?

When I hear these distinct, unique voices, I think, yes, they could EASILY become top singers, selling records with just the right song choices. Whether they win or lose on AI, I think they have great potential and hope they get signed to record deals... I'm looking forward to purchasing all their albums!:

Lacey, Didi, Alex (who SADLY went home tonight... what a shame/mistake!) Andrew, and Lee.

Who's voice(s) could you imagine would be able to cut a record which would climb the charts easily?
davidanddavid
Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:42 am Reply with quote
Crystal is an artist, but a Top 40 hit? No.

Casey could have a hit though with his style and a good producer. I think Crystal will have a good recording career though.
Toddhead
Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:54 am Reply with quote
Come on people lets get Todd Rundgren on American Idol
Runt
Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:07 am Reply with quote
We need to help Idol Fans discover Todd's music. Not that I believe they would embrace it all, but there is such a wide variety of music in his catalogue, there is no doubt a golden nugget for everyone who is a fan of Idol!!

Idol fan, if you are interested, post what kind of music you like, we will easily pair you up with a few of Todd's songs to turn you on to.