American Idol Forum Forum Index

<  American Idol Season 9 Forum  ~  TODD RUNDGREN WEEK ON AMERICAN IDOL!!

chelababy1
Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:32 am Reply with quote
TODD RUNDGREN WEEK ON AMERICAN IDOL!! Todd Rundgren has written so many Great Songs... Ballads, Rock.. Heavy Rock, Pop, Progressive Rock, Rap, R & B .. You name it He has written it. What a Wealth of Songs& Legacy to choose from!!! What a Great Week it would be !! XO Razz
PerryMorelli
Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:20 pm Reply with quote
It will be the BEST American Idol week EVER! And UTOPIA SONGS would count too... like Love is the Answer ...Crybaby.. Set me free...Todd's solo work like... We got to get you a woman... Be nice to me.. Hello its me...I saw the light..Couldn't I just tell you...It wouldn't have made any difference...Love of the common man...Can we still be friends...compassion... Bang the drum all day...Something to fall back on.. Randy Jackson could play BASS when/if someone picks *Feel it* or *Hawking* A Nazz song like ...Open my eyes! And many Many More! Anything from ARENA! MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!
Runt
Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:37 am Reply with quote
The music of Todd Rundgren on AI would be an amazingly entertaining night for the TV audience as well as presenting a great challenge to the contestants.

Make it happen AI Producers!!
Runt
Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:34 am Reply with quote
Admin, is our message even making a dent in our attempt to get through to the producers with this AMAZING idea?

Give us some feedback please!!!