American Idol Forum Forum Index

<  American Idol Season 9 Forum  ~  Todd Rundgren Week on AI

TeresaShirley
Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:54 pm Reply with quote
Hi,

I would like to make a simple request and all I ask in return is for you to open your mind to the wonderful music of Todd Rundgren. Please give it some thought and I am sure once you do that you will agree his music is perfect for the show.
I would like to know how you feel about this suggestion, Admin are you there!
PerryMorelli
Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:12 am Reply with quote
Perfect in every way! Todd Rundgren week! Make it happen Idol. Its a dream come true for the viewers!
minders
Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:44 am Reply with quote
Go to Facebook and see how many of us there are.

Todd fans have a cohesiveness that I have not witnessed since the Deadheads when Jerry was still alive. Part of this is due to the interactivity of the internet, but mostly it is due to Todd. His music, his messages, his humor, and his GRACIOUSNESS, brings a like-minded group of people together like no other musician out there today. It's actually an amazing thing to witness and to be a part of. There is something super special about Todd Rundgren...there has been for decades. You could have something super special on your show...

Listen to Todd's prolific catalogue and I think you will agree that the AI public needs to hear these wonderful songs via your contestants.

Our cohesive group of like-minded people is open to anyone...help others know what we know!