American Idol Forum Forum Index

<  American Idol Season 9 Forum  ~  Crystal Bowersox Almost Quits American Idol

angelina
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:43 am Reply with quote
It was reported that last week Crystal Bowersox Almost Quits American Idol and Ryan Seacrest saved her from quiting.

After the taping of one of the shows Crystal was seen in the parking lot crying and saying "what is the point" and then Ryan Seacrest told her "The greatest thing I ever did was make enough money so I could buy my mom a house. You can buy your mom a house."

Crystal is one of the best in this year's American Idol. Lat week she performed Elvis Presley's, "Saved," which yet again earned her very high praise from the judges.

botox los angeles
FannyL
Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:47 pm Reply with quote
Her decision is really surprising. I thought she is really going to leave. If thatís the case, she is a big lost and for sure many fans will be sad knowing that she stopped at the middle of her fight. I am so glad Ryan Seacrest was able to talk Crystal Bowersox out of leaving American Idol. She's one of the only listenable individuals on this season. It's her and Siobahn Magnus are the only two that are remotely interesting. And I think it would be good to see them both on tour. That would be good show.