American Idol Forum Forum Index

<  Adam Lambert Forum  ~  Daniel Dae Kim &amp Emilie de Ravin Talk 'Lost' Props Wo

jackyfatie
Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:37 am Reply with quote
Jin and Claire might seem like an odd ' Lost buy' pairing GI Joe A Real American Hero series [spam], but if you think about it The Closer box set series The X files complete box set 1-9, they've both disappeared for episodes at a time, and both have felt love and loss on the show. I'm not reading any more into it ... or should I?

But in an interview together GI Joe A Real American Hero [spam], Daniel Dae Kim and Emilie de Ravin are quite coy about the final season of the show. Emilie describes Claire's return to the show as a "weird welcome back" but admits she's "having a lot of fun with the new Claire." Daniel is not as forthcoming: "I think Jin is alive at the start of season 6 -- that I can tell you."

Watch our full video interview with them before the season premiere (Tues. The [spam] buy, Feb. 2 Desperate Housewives complete season series [spam] s-e-x and the City complete collection on [spam], 9PM ET on ABC) to hear a little more about their favorite moments The [spam] complete series [spam], the reunion they'd both enjoy seeing and the dirty baby dolls and airplane parts they'd like to steal from the set.

Jin and Claire might seem like an odd ' Lost buy' pairing Felicity complete set, but if you think about it [spam] series [spam] mash [spam] GI Joe A Real American Hero [spam], they've both disappeared for episodes at a time, and both have felt love and loss on the show. I'm not reading any more into it ... or should I?

But in an interview together, Daniel Dae Kim and Emilie de Ravin are quite coy about the final season of the show. Emilie describes Claire's return to the show as a "weird welcome back" but admits she's "having a lot of fun with the new Claire." Daniel is not as forthcoming: "I think Jin is alive at the start of season 6 -- that I can tell you."

Watch our full video interview with them before the season premiere (Tues. The Unit seasons 1-4 [spam], Feb. 2, 9PM ET on ABC) to hear a little more about their favorite moments GI Joe A Real American Hero [spam] Medium box sets [spam] gift box The X files the complete series box, the reunion they'd both enjoy seeing and the dirty baby dolls and airplane parts they'd like to steal from the set.

Check out more exclusive ' Lost buy' interviews:
Josh Holloway & Evangeline Lilly
Michael Emerson & Terry O'Quinn
Jorge Garcia