American Idol Forum Forum Index

<  Adam Lambert Forum  ~  Adam Lambert releases new single "For your entertainmen

admin
Posted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:33 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 01 Jan 1970 Posts: 204
Today Adam Lambert debut a brand new single on the Ryan Seacrest show called "For your entertainment." It can currently be heard on his website at www.adamlambertofficial.com

I personally love the single and it is exactly the type of music I wanted him to make. I can't wait for his album.

Let us know what you think.
ladygagafan2
Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:05 am Reply with quote
Following up on its recent victories at the Golden Globes and Screen Actors Guild Awards, Fox TV mega-hit "Glee" won best comedy series at the GLAAD Awards, bestowed at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza Hotel.

Highlights of the L.A. ceremony included Adam Lambert performing two songs. Prior to the ceremony he dished with Access Hollywood about the recent news that Ricky Martin's come out of the closet: "It's great to see people like Ricky feeling liberated to come out and come forward, and hopefully it will open the door wide open for more and more people to be comfortable with who they are."

Fans are going crazy on this site by posting letters to Adam Lambert. Not sure if Lambert is going to reply to all of them but it is quite an interesting website to check out: www.celebletters.com